WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Set out below are the terms and conditions which you accept by accessing and/or continuing to access this website. These terms and conditions include full details of our cookies policy.
This website is for your own private use. By accessing this website, you agree:
(a) not to use this website or its' content in contravention of any regulation or law;
(b) not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the content other than in its original form and containing all applicable copyright statements; and
(c) that you are responsible for any material and/or information which you send to or upload to this website and that such material and/or information is legal, not offensive and does not infringe our rights or the rights of others.
We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, the contents of websites operated by others that link to this website or that are accessible from it. Use of any such content is entirely at your own risk.
2. Trading with us
The terms of business between Cook School Ltd will be subject either to a specific agreement or to product-specific terms and conditions.
If you purchase food/beverage products from then that purchase is subject to the ‘Food Services Terms and Conditions' accessible elsewhere on this website.
3. Intellectual property rights
This website and its content are the property of Cook School, which owns all copyright in therein unless otherwise stated. Where our suppliers or other third pares have given us permission to reproduce their material, including logos, on this website all relevant trademarks and copyright are the property of the relevant supplier or third party.
4. Data Privacy
Please see our Privacy Notice on this website to learn about how we use, process and protect any personal data which you supply in your dealings with us. This applies in particular to any information which you give to us as part of any account-opening process.
● What are cookies?
1 What information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the site’s functionality.
Disabling cookies. You can prevent the seng of cookies by adjusting the sengs on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.
The cookies we set. We set the following cookies: Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain nofications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilites and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
From me to me we offer user surveys and questionnaires to provide you with interesting insights and/or, helpful tools, or to understand our user base more accurately. These surveys
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or on comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the funconality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this informaon can be called whenever you interact with a page which is affected by your preferences.
● This site uses Google Analycs which is one of the most widespread and trusted analycs soluons on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can connue to produce engaging content. For more informaon on Google Analycs cookies, see the official Google Analycs page.
● Third party analycs are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can connue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
● From me to me we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are sll tesng new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which opmisaons our users appreciate the most.
● As we sell products it's important for us to understand stascs about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predicons that allow us to monitor our adversing and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
● The Google AdSense service we use to serve adversing uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of mes that a given ad is shown to you. For more informaon on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
● We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural adversing cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenng similar things that may be of interest.
● Several partners adverse on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we
● can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
● We also use social media buons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the associated social media sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
By visiting this link: cookschool.club
All notices and all terms and conditions set out on our website are governed by and shall be interpreted according to English law, as are all non-contractual obligaons arising out of or in respect of them.
Only the courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction to deal with any matters arising out of, or connected in any way, to them.